Make Your Own Christmas Jewellery
Dress up your holiday outfits with homemade Christmas jewellery that looks anything but homemade. These DIY holiday earrings are so elegant that they look like they’ve just walked out of a designer boutique.
In this collection of DIY earrings projects, you’ll learn some ingenious construction techniques and unusual design ideas, including how to:
- wire beads onto a frame
- coil wire to create a whimsical spring element
- twist lengths of leather cord into a spiral
- embellish a tree-shaped bead with a filigree stamping
- create a snowflake from teardrop beads
- use stringing materials to create a star trail
- make ornate frames from individual components
- plus, basic jewellery-making techniques
These classy Christmas jewellery designs will turn heads and prompt approving oohs and aahs from guests at your festive gatherings. See all the designs below.